Friday, September 10, 2010

Sweet and Chewy

I have a lot of updating to do but I thought I'd start with something very simple. This is a little sweet snack mix I tossed together once and everyone loved it. It is great for keeping that sweet tooth in line or giving to the kids when they was a dessert after lunch and you don't want them having something big. A little paper cupcake cup full of this stuff goes a long way.

I am horrible at naming things and will be the first to tell you it needs a new name. If you can think of a good one (be nice) let me know.

It's hardly a recipe at all. Just a few things tossed together...well, I guess that's what a recipe is, isn't it?

You'll need equal parts of each:
raisins
dried cranberries
semi-sweet chocolate chips
white chocolate chips

Toss them together in a jar, plastic container, or bag and shake until it is all mixed together.
That's it! It's got the sweet and a touch of tart...adjust the amounts if you want or used different dried fruit. You can also add nuts, pretzels, or anything else that sounds good to you.


Everything you'll need


I like to use a jar because it is easy to shake and stores well.


My beautiful daughter shaking the jar. Look at that concentration. This is serious business!


All shooked up and ready to eat. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment